Kindergarten Enrollment FAQ » Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

You will need to visit the elementary office and submit documentation.  This usually consists of:
•    Student's birth certificate
•    up-to-date vaccinations
•    proof of residence from 2 sources (utility bill, rent receipt, escrow paperwork, bank statement)
*Please contact the elementary office for the best time to submit this documentation. This usually begins in February.
•    Maxwell- (626) 599-5302
•    Beardslee-(626) 599-5202
•    Royal Oaks- (626) 599-5402
•    Valley View-(626) 599-5502
To verify which school is considered your neighborhood school, enter your address on School Finder.
If you are interested in the possibility of your child attending another Duarte Unified School District school that is not your neighborhood school in the 2024-2025 school year, you must submit an Intradistrict Permit Application between October 31, 2023, through February 28, 2024.